Kindergarten thru Fifth grade
Super Summer Spectacular!
- June 29: Craft Night – We will be in the Children’s Department making crafts!
- July 6: Wacky Games – Get ready to play some crazy relay races and silly games in the grass parking lot.
- July 13: Board Game Night – Bring your favorite board game to the Children’s Department to share.
- July 20: Messy Games – Wear clothes that can get messy. We will meet in the grass parking lot.
- July 27: Talent Show – Sing a song, tell a joke, play an instrument, so a dance, or show us some other talent God has given you. We will be in the Children’s Department.
- August 3: Movie Night – We will be in the Children’s Department to watch a movie.
To see all the fun we had, click here!
August 10 – Kickoff!
August 17 – AWANA Begins!
AWANA Clubs teach the Gospel of Christ to children from the preschool through fifth grade. Children memorize scripture verses and play exciting games with their teams. AWANA takes place during the school year on Wednesday nights at 6pm in the Gym.
Bible Fellowship classes are small group Bible studies for elementary school age children, first through fifth grade. Bible Fellowship uses age-appropriate teaching methods, crafts, games, and other activities to teach God’s word to kids. Sundays at 9:30 am in the Children’s Department.
The Gospel Project for Kids is a Christ-centered Bible study resource that follows a chronological timeline of Bible events—presenting the story of redemption through Jesus like kids have never seen before! Each week, these stories come to life through video, music, activities, and more. For 1st-5th grade. Sundays at 10:45am in the Children’s Department.